• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

• Purchasing Chemicals 

BB experts assist in the purchase of goods on the Chinese market. We have contacts with factories and companies that are ready to fulfill any of your orders for synthesis.
    We can help you:
    - Find a supplier of the right reagents or equipment
    - Negotiate, agree prices and terms of shipment
    - Pay for your order in fiat currency by accepting your payment in bitcoin
    - Control the quality of the product, packaging, execution of documents and receipt of goods.

The cost of our services is a nominal 10% of the order value.
    Purchasing managers: Zero Day or Pinkman

Where can I find a reliable VPN service provider?

davidliam

Hello everyone, recently I have been having some trouble with my current VPN service, I have no idea why it keeps getting disconnected all on its own and it's really started to interfere with my work too. Someone I know was telling me about this application called VPN for Windows. Has anyone here ever tried it?

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
VPN has a way of disconnecting sometimes. Have you heard of the Kill Switch feature? Kill Switch cuts off data transmission if the VPN gets disconnected at some point.

Doxi999

For a fast and reliable VPN, which doesn't keep any logs of your connection, I could only recommend you Mullvad VPN which is a VPN based off-shore, the price per month is something like 5$, which is affordable for everyone I assume

nomad

Please use Mullvad and pay via XMR

It's seriously the only VPN I'd ever recommend using.

Kaspar Hauser

Expressvpn is a bit more expensive than others ( https://www.expressvpn.com/order) but is based offshore , they are also very famous for their no logs policy + they have kill switch option

As we stated to Turkish authorities in January 2017, ExpressVPN does not and has never possessed any customer connection logs that would enable us to know which customer was using the specific IPs cited by the investigators. Furthermore, we were unable to see which customers accessed Gmail or Facebook during the time in question, as we do not keep activity logs. We believe that the investigators’ seizure and inspection of the VPN server in question confirmed these points

Pennywise

just a question..
we need to use a VPN all time? or only on the risky site...
otherwise Tor is not enough?
Using a VPN Provider for surfing with normal Browsers strengthens your privacy, but you should take even more measures so that data about you is not collected all the time. For sites where you have registered with your real data, it is not necessary to use a VPN.
TorBrowser is always a good choice, with an additional VPN, you can encrypt your data going to the Tor network and your ISP will not know that you are using Tor. It's an extra security, for that you need to establish the VPN connection first and then start the Tor browser, then you use Tor over VPN.